2012/07/09

Focus on …Agathe, great outdoors lover


Last week I collected young people’s opinions about what you love about mountains, what attracts you and why you choose them… in short what thrills you or not. Our aim is to let you participate in discussions on this blog, so don’t hesitate to share your opinions, views and photos; this blog is here for you! 
Agathe was the second one to share her aspirations with us: she loves mountains so much that in the future she would like to move there.

"I love mountains, I really love them!!!
I think admiring mountain landscape is wonderful. I feel at my best in the mountains: I feel at ease and relaxed because of the grandeur of the environment and also full of life and thrilled by the challenges put in front of me: when I see a slope, I feel like climbing it!
I think the sensations you feel there are unique and I’m convinced that mountains can make men special. That’s why I play mountain sports and try to spend as much time there as possible; as a matter of fact, I’d like to live in the mountains and for the mountains in the future."
 
And you, what do you think of mountains? Why have you chosen or left it ? Send me your opinion and photos at emmanuelle.picaud@euromontana.org.


1 comment:

  1. More youngs want to live in mountains, but it not easy if we consider accessibility and dynamism of these countries... good luck!

    ReplyDelete