2012/07/04

Focus on : Arnaud, adventure lover


This week I’d like to collect young people’s opinions about what you love about mountain, what attracts you and why you choose it… in short what thrills you or not.
My aim is to let you participate in discussions on this blog, so don’t hesitate to share your opinions, views and photos; this blog is here for you!
Arnaud is the first one to share his feelings with us. He’s a young sportsman who talks about his passion for… mountains of course!


 
« Why do I like mountains? Because they are beautiful, big and also my childhood dream. When I went skiing with my parents, I used to think mountains were an unreachable world and I didn’t know that it could be possible to climb it!
I can enjoy solitude on the mountains, and also the nights spent in mountain huts or the majesty of snowy heights. I can feel it even more when I go on a long excursion… I’m face to face with all these difficulties and I feel so vulnerable … but at the same time I’m in peace with myself, I’m at ease. And if you go with your friends too, everything is so much more intense!
Even if you go hiking just for one day and go back for the night, that’s great!
Well, I could really talk for hours on end about what mountains mean to me… »

And you, what do you think of mountains? Why have you chosen or left it ? Send me your opinion and photos at emmanuelle.picaud@euromontana.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment